A Phase II Trial Evaluating: Radioiodinated Anti-B1 (Anti-CD20) Antibody With Autologous Stem Cell Transplantation For Relapsed Or Refractory Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma In Patients 60 Years Of Age And Older.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Iodine-131 tositumomab (Primary) ; Filgrastim; Sargramostim
- Indications Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 16 Mar 2012 Actual patient number (25) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Mar 2012 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Aug 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.