A Phase III, Randomized Study of Gemcitabine (Fixed-Dose Rate Infusion) and Oxaliplatin (NSC 266046) Versus Gemcitabine (Fixed-Dose Rate Infusion) Versus Gemcitabine (30-Minute Infusion) in Pancreatic Carcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Nov 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin (Primary)
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- 21 Jul 2009 Actual initiation date (Mar 2003) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jul 2009 Actual end date (Jul 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Jul 2009 Results have been reported in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History