A Phase I Pharmacokinetic, Pharmacodynamic, and Clinical Study of the Combination of the Angiogenesis Inhibitor SU5416 and Doxorubicin in Inflammatory Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Mar 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Semaxanib (Primary) ; Doxorubicin; Tamoxifen
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 02 Mar 2010 Actual end date (Oct 2003) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Mar 2010 Actual patient number (21) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Mar 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.