A Phase II Study Of OSI-774 (NSC 718781) [erlotinib] Given In Combination With Carboplatin In Patients With Recurrent Epithelial Ovarian Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin (Primary) ; Erlotinib (Primary)
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 21 Sep 2013 Additional lead trial centre added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Oct 2008 Updated from National Cancer Institue of Canada site.