Iodine-131-Labeled Monoclonal Anti-B1 Antibody (I-131 Tositumomab) in Combination With Cyclophosphamide, Doxorubicin, Vincristine, Prednisone and Rituximab Therapy for Patients Greater Than Or Equal To Age 60 With Advanced Stage Diffuse Large B-Cell NHL: A Phase II Study
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Iodine-131 tositumomab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Prednisone; Rituximab; Tositumomab; Vincristine
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 04 Feb 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Sep 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2010 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.