A Phase II Window Evaluation of the Farnesyl Transferase Inhibitor (R115777) Followed by 13-CIS Retinoic Acid, Cytosine Arabinoside and Fludarabine Plus Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation in Children With Juvenile Myelomonocytic Leukemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Tipifarnib (Primary) ; Antithymocyte globulin; Cyclophosphamide; Cytarabine; Fludarabine; Isotretinoin
- Indications Myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 16 Jan 2013 Primary endpoint added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jul 2009 New source identified and integrated (New Jersey Cancer Trial Connect).
- 18 Jan 2007 Status change from recruiting to in progress.