A Phase I Trial of PS-341 and Fludarabine for Relapsed and Refractory Indolent Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma and Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Fludarabine; Rituximab
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Follicular lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Marginal-zone-B-cell-lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 02 May 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Nov 2012 Status changed from completed to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Apr 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.