Phase III Randomized Study of Induction Chemotherapy With or Without MDR-Modulation With PSC-833 (NSC 648265, IND 41121) Followed by Cytogenetic Risk-Adapted Intensification Therapy Followed by Immunotherapy With rIL-2 (NSC 373364, IND 1969) vs. Observation in Previously Untreated Patients With AML < 60 Years
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Valspodar (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Daunorubicin; Etoposide; Interleukin-2
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 15 Mar 2012 Actual end date changed from Jan 2010 to Apr 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Jun 2010 Primary endpoint 'Disease free survival' has not been met.
- 02 Jun 2010 Primary endpoint 'Overall survival' has not been met.