A Phase I Study of Flavopiridol, Fludarabine and Rituximab in Indolent B-cell Lymphoproliferative Disorders and Mantle Cell Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Alvocidib (Primary) ; Fludarabine; Rituximab
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Follicular lymphoma; Hairy cell leukaemia; Lymphoid leukaemia; Lymphoma; Lymphoproliferative disorders; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 10 Nov 2009 Additional lead trial investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Mar 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Aug 2007 Status change from recruiting to in progress.