Phase II study of C225 (Erbitux or cetuximab) in combination with cisplatin and definitive radiation in unresectable stage IV squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Cisplatin (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 24 Mar 2011 Planned end date (Jul 2016) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 May 2008 Preliminary results will be presented at ASCO 2008 according to a ImClone Systems media release.
- 31 Aug 2006 Status change