Phase II study of C225 (Erbitux or cetuximab) in combination with cisplatin and definitive radiation in unresectable stage IV squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Cisplatin (Primary)
- Indications Carcinoma; Head and neck cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 30 Dec 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 24 Mar 2011 Planned end date (Jul 2016) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.