A Phase I Clinical, Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Study of Flavopiridol in Patients With Refractory Solid Tumors and Hematologic Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Alvocidib (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Haematological malignancies; Head and neck cancer; Kaposi's sarcoma; Lymphoma; Malignant melanoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Mesothelioma; Multiple myeloma; Renal cell carcinoma; Small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 04 Jun 2013 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Nov 2012 Status changed from suspended to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 15 Oct 2007 Status changed from recruiting to suspended.