An open-label, phase II study of Overex Mab-B43.13 [oregovomab] as an adjuvant treatment to platinum-based front-line chemotherapy of advanced epithelial carcinoma of ovarian, tubal, or peritoneal origin
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Jan 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin; Oregovomab; Paclitaxel
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- 22 Jan 2009 Status changed from discontinued to completed.
- 22 Jan 2009 Results were reported in J Immunother in Jan 2009.
- 21 Jan 2009 Primary endpoint 'Immunological response' has been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial History