A Phase II Study of Single Agent Depsipeptide (NSC 630176) Followed by a Phase I Study of Rituximab/Fludarabine Combination With an Escalating Dose of Depsipeptide in Relapsed or Refractory Low Grade B Cell Lymphomas
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Romidepsin (Primary) ; Fludarabine; Rituximab
- Indications Follicular lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Jan 2013 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Aug 2007 Status change from recruiting to completed.
- 05 Sep 2005 New trial record.