A Phase I/II Study of Flavopiridol (NSC 649890, IND 46,211) in Timed Sequential Combination With Cytosine Arabinoside (Ara-C) and Mitoxantrone for Adults With Poor-Risk Acute Leukemias
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Alvocidib (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Mitoxantrone
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 08 Jan 2013 Status changed from discontinued to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jul 2011 Planned end date 1 May 2007 addedd as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jul 2011 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.