Phase I Study of 5-Aza-2'-Deoxycytidine (Decitabine) as a Biologic Modifier of Retinoid Responsive Genes in Patients With High-Risk Myelodysplastic Syndromes and Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (De-novo, Relapsed or Secondary)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Decitabine (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 Sep 2013 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jul 2009 Actual end date (Sep 2005) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.