A phase IA/II multicenter, dose-escalation study of oral AMN107 on a continuous daily dosing schedule in adult patients with imatinib -resistant/intolerant CML in chronic or accelerated phase or blast crisis, relapsed/refractory Ph+ ALL, and other hematologic malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 04 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Nilotinib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Haematological malignancies; Hypereosinophilic syndrome; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma; Systemic mastocytosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Aug 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 907 to 965 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Aug 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2014 to 1 Sep 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History