Phase II trial of temozolomide for the treatment of mycosis fungoides and the Sezary syndrome.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Temozolomide (Primary)
- Indications Mycosis fungoides; Sezary syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 13 Jul 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jan 2011 Planned end date added 1 Jul 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.