A Phase II Study Evaluating the Efficacy of Gemcitabine, Carboplatin, and Dexamethasone and Rituximab for Previously Treated Lymphoid Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin (Primary) ; Dexamethasone (Primary) ; Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary)
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Hodgkin's disease; T cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 25 Nov 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Apr 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Aug 2010.
- 08 Apr 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed according to clinicaltrials.gov record.