Randomized phase III trial comparing two different rituximab dosing regimens for patients with low tumor burden indolent non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Rituximab (Primary)
- Indications B-cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RESORT
- 10 Dec 2013 Pharmacogenomic analysis of follicular lymphoma patients presented at the 55th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 10 Dec 2012 Patient-reported outcomes and QOL data (n=253) presented at the 54th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 08 Mar 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2010 to 1 Apr 2012 as reportd by ClinicalTrials.gov record (Parent trial; NCT00075946).