Phase I Evaluation of the Anti-CD-33 Immunotoxin Hum-195/rGel in Patients With Advanced Myeloid Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Lintuzumab gelonin conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 01 Feb 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Dec 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2013 to 1 Jun 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Dec 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2011 to 1 Jun 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov..