A Clinical Trial Evaluating I131-Tositumomab (Anti-CD20) With Escalating Doses of Fludarabine Followed by Autologous or Syngeneic Stem Cell Transplantation for Relapsed or Refractory B-cell Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma in Patients 60 Years of Age and Older
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Fludarabine (Primary) ; Iodine-131 tositumomab (Primary)
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Burkitt's lymphoma; Diffuse lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Lymphoma; Macroglobulinaemia; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 11 Oct 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Oct 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2029 to 1 Jun 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Jun 2008 The projected patient accrual for this study has changed from 25 to 40 patients, according to the ClinicalTrials.gov record.