A phase III randomized study (phase I closed) of radiation therapy and temozolomide versus radiation therapy and nitrosourea [carmustine, lomustine] for anaplastic astrocytoma and mixed anaplastic oligoastrocytoma (astrocytoma dominant)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Carmustine (Primary) ; Lomustine (Primary) ; Temozolomide (Primary)
- Indications Anaplastic astrocytoma; Glioma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 21 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2020 to 1 Feb 2020.
- 07 Jun 2016 Results examining the prognostic value of mutations within IDH1/2, ATRX, CIC, FUBP1, and the TERT promoter in a phase III study of grade III astrocytomas using multivariate analyses presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 11 Dec 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2013 to 1 Mar 2020 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.