A Phase I Trial of Oral Etoposide in Combination With the Farnesyltransferase Inhibitor R115777 (ZARNESTRA, Tipifarnib, NSC #702818, IND #58,359) in Elderly Adults With Newly Diagnosed Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Tipifarnib (Primary) ; Etoposide
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 20 May 2009 Actual end date (May 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 May 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 May 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 3 to 100 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.