Randomized And Multicentric Opened Phase III Study Evaluating The Concomitant Administration Of Docetaxel 75MG/M2 and Epirubicine 75MG/M2 Versus FEC 100 In Non Metastatic With Positive Lymphatic Nodes Breast Cancer Subjects, And The Sequential Addition Of Herceptin In (HER2+++) And (HER2++ And FISH+) Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Trastuzumab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Docetaxel; Epirubicin; Fluorouracil
- Indications Breast cancer; Early breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 Jul 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Nov 2009 Results reported in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.