A Phase I Study of OSI-774 in Combination With Standard Fractionation Radiation Therapy in Patients With Oral Cavity or Oropharyngeal Cancer Stage II or III and in Combination With Standard Fractionation Radiation Therapy and Low Dose Daily Cisplatin in Patients With Oral Cavity or Oropharyngeal Cancer Stage III and IV.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary) ; Cisplatin
- Indications Orofacial cancer; Oropharyngeal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 Jan 2013 Status changed from discontinued to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Aug 2011 Planned end date 1 May 2011 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.