A pilot phase II study of pre-operative radiation therapy and thalidomide (IND 48832; NSC 66847) for low grade primary soft tissue sarcoma or pre-operative MAID [doxorubicin, ifosfamide, dacarbazine]/thalidomide/radiation therapy for high/intermediate-grade primary soft tissue sarcoma of the extremity or body wall
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Thalidomide (Primary) ; Dacarbazine; Doxorubicin; Filgrastim; Ifosfamide
- Indications Sarcoma; Soft tissue sarcoma
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 31 May 2012 Inclusion and exclusion criteria amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 May 2012 Actual end date (Sep 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 May 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.