Phase I trial of intravenous fenretinide (4-HPR) for patients with hematologic malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fenretinide (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Haematological malignancies; Hodgkin's disease; Multiple myeloma; Myeloproliferative disorders; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 18 Jul 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 18 Apr 2017 Results assessing PK and efficacy of intravenous fenretinide emulsion, published in the Clinical cancer research: an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research
- 25 Jul 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Jun 2017.