Phase II trial of bortezomib (PS-341) and pegylated liposomal doxorubicin as initial therapy for adult patients with symptomatic multiple myeloma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Doxorubicin liposomal (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 28 Feb 2011 Planned End Date added to 1 Jan 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jan 2007 Interim results have been reported.