Phase II trial of irinotecan in patients with advanced metastatic breast cancer who have experienced failure of an anthracycline, a taxane, and capecitabine.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Oct 2008
At a glance
- Drugs Irinotecan (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 15 Oct 2008 Actual patient number (134) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Jun 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed
- 08 Sep 2005 New trial record.