A randomized phase III study of chimeric anti-CD20 monoclonal antibody (rituximab) with 2-weekly CHOP [cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine, prednisone) chemotherapy, in elderly patients with intermediate- or high-risk non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Rituximab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Prednisone; Vincristine
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 03 Sep 2009 Additional lead centre added as reported by Netherlands Trial Register record.
- 03 Sep 2009 New source identified and integrated (Netherlands Trial Register, NTR184).
- 16 May 2009 Additional lead trial centre Stichting Hemato-Oncologie Volwassenen Nederland identified as reported by ISRCTN.