Continuous infusion followed by subcutaneous injection of campath-1H [alemtuzumab] plus rituximab in the treatment of CD52- and CD20-positive refractory or relapsed chronic lymphoid disorders.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Alemtuzumab; Rituximab
- Indications Lymphoproliferative disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 24 Feb 2011 Actual end date (1 Aug 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Feb 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.