A Phase I Study of GTI2040 (NSC 722929; IND 67368) in Combination With High-dose Cytarabine in Refractory or Relapsed Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Cytarabine (Primary) ; LOR 2040 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 05 Mar 2009 Actual end date (1 Feb 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Jul 2008 Results published in Clinical Cancer Research, reported by Lorus Therapeutics (9090722).
- 30 Aug 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed