Phase I study of flavopiridol [alvocidib] in combination with imatinib mesylate (STI571, Gleevec) in Bcr/Abl+ hematological malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 May 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Alvocidib (Primary) ; Imatinib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 03 May 2010 Actual patient number (22) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Sep 2005 New trial record.