Adjuvant Therapy for Melanoma Patients With Regional Lymph Node Metastases With Interferon Alfa-2B vs. Biochemotherapy Using Cisplatin + Vinblastine + DTIC + Interferon Plus IL-2.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Cisplatin; Dacarbazine; Interferon alpha-2b; Interferon alpha-2b; Interleukin-2; Vinblastine
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 05 Aug 2010 Actual end date (Apr 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Aug 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History