A Multi-Institutional, Open-Label, Two-Group, Phase II Study of PS-341 [bortezomib] (LDP-341, NSC 681239) in Patients With Advanced or Metastatic Sarcoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Dec 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary)
- Indications Ewing's sarcoma; Gastrointestinal stromal tumours; Osteosarcoma; Rhabdomyosarcoma; Sarcoma; Soft tissue sarcoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 22 Dec 2009 Actual end date (May 2004) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Dec 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 May 2007 Status changed from suspended to in progress.