A phase II study of oral DJ-927 [tesetaxel] administered as a single dose every three weeks to patients with advanced or metastatic adenocarcinoma of the colon or rectum
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tesetaxel (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 15 May 2012 Actual end date (Aug 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 May 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Sep 2005 New trial record.