A randomized phase II study of concurrent fludarabine + chimeric anti-CD20 monoclonal antibody IDEC-C2B8 (rituximab) [NSC 687451] induction followed by rituximab consolidation in untreated patients with B-Cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Rituximab (Primary) ; Fludarabine
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 Sep 2013 Additional lead trial centre added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Feb 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.