2-CDA [cladribine] and Rituximab as Remission Induction and Rituximab as In Vivo Purging Prior to Peripheral Stem Cell Mobilization in Patients With Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL) - A Prospective Multicenter Phase II Trial
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 May 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Cladribine (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 14 May 2012 Actual patient number is 43 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 May 2012 Actual end date (Oct 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 May 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.