A Phase III Study of Interferon-Refractory Patients With BCR/ABL(+) Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML) Treated With Homoharringtonine [omacetaxine mepesuccinate] (NSC 141633) vs. Hydroxyurea [hydroxycarbamide]
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Hydroxycarbamide (Primary) ; Omacetaxine mepesuccinate (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 21 Jun 2011 Planned end date (May 2001) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Apr 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Sep 2005 New trial record.