A phase I study of cordycepin (NSC 63984) plus 2'-deoxycoformycin [pentostatin] (NSC 218321) in patients with refractory TdT [terminal deoxynucleotidyl transferase] positive leukaemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Cordycepin (Primary) ; Pentostatin (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Nov 2007 Trial centres added.
- 10 Sep 2005 New trial record.