A phase III study of STI571 versus interferon-alpha (IFN-alpha) combined with cytarabine (Ara-C) in patients with newly diagnosed, previously untreated, Philadelphia chromosome positive (Ph+) chronic myelogenous leukemia in chronic phase (CML-CP).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Imatinib (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Interferon alpha
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IRIS
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Mar 2017 11 year follow up results assessing long term safety and efficacy published in the New England Journal of Medicine.
- 06 Jun 2012 New source identified and integrated (German Clinical Trials Register DRKS00003841).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History