A randomized trial evaluating the effect of exemestane in clinical stage T1-3 N0-1 M0 postmenopausal breast cancer patients completing at least five years of tamoxifen therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Exemestane (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 Apr 2011 The ClinicalTrials.gov record reports the completion date as 18 Apr 2011.
- 16 Mar 2011 National Cancer Institute of Canada reports actual initiation date as 3 Jun 2002 and actual end date 9 Oct 2003.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History