A Phase I Study Of Bevacizumab (Recombinant Humanized Monoclonal Antibody To Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor) In Addition To Flourouracil And Hydroxyurea As Initial Chemotherapy With Concomitant Radiotherapy (B-FHX) For Poor Prognosis Head And Neck Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Filgrastim; Fluorouracil; Hydroxycarbamide
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 11 May 2010 Actual end date (1 Mar 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 11 May 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Sep 2005 New trial record.