Prevention of Sporadic Colorectal Adenomas With Celecoxib
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Celecoxib (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Polyps; Sporadic adenomas
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms APC
- 21 Jan 2017 Results of a biomarker analysis presented at the 2017 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.
- 22 Apr 2013 Endpoints updated (ex VANS).
- 11 Apr 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 1000 to 1170 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History