Translational Phase I Trial of Escalating Doses of 5-Chloro-2'-Deoxycytidine (CldC) With a Fixed Dose of Tetrahydrouridine Combined With a Fixed Dose of Cisplatin Concomitant With Definitive Radiation in Patients With Advanced Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Oral Cavity and Oropharynx
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs NSC 371331 (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Tetrahydrouridine
- Indications Oropharyngeal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 16 Jun 2009 Additiional drug identified as (cisplatin) as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Sep 2005 New trial record.