A Treatment Protocol For Patients With Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor Who Are Ineligible For Participation In Other SU011248 Protocols And Are Refractory To Or Intolerant Of Imatinib Mesylate.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sunitinib (Primary)
- Indications Gastrointestinal stromal tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 09 Jun 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 1400 to 1500 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 15 Dec 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record (Parent trial: NCT00094029).
- 25 Oct 2011 Planned initiation date of the extension trial (NCT01459757) is Oct 2011.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History