A Phase II Open-Label, Multiple-Dose Study of Intracavitary Administered 131-I-TM-601 in Adult Patients With Recurrent High-Grade Glioma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2009
At a glance
- Drugs TM 601 I-131 (Primary)
- Indications Glioma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 02 Nov 2009 Final results will be presented at the 2009 Joint Meeting of the Society for Neuro-Oncology and the AANS/CNS Section on Tumors, according to a TransMolecular media release.
- 24 Oct 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to a TransMolecular media release.
- 08 Apr 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2008 to 1 Aug 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov