Phase II Trial of Pentostatin, Cyclophosphamide and Rituximab (PCR) Followed by Lenalidomide for Previously Treated Relapsed or Refractory Patients With Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Pentostatin (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary) ; Alemtuzumab; Filgrastim; Pegfilgrastim
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 18 Jul 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2009 to 1 Oct 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Oct 2009 New source identified and integrated (New Jersey Cancer Trial Connect record, ECOG2903).
- 11 Jul 2009 New source identified and integrated (Mayo Clinic, 1397-05).