A phase II trial of Rituxan [rituximab] and BEAM [carmustine, etoposide, cytarabine, and melphalan] high-dose chemotherapy and autologous peripheral blood progenitor transplant for lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Rituximab (Primary) ; Carmustine; Cytarabine; Etoposide; Melphalan
- Indications Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 23 Mar 2012 Company (Genentech) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Mar 2012 Actual end date (Jan 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Mar 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.